UNLEASHING THE 'ZEST' WITH TATA-MOTORS IN GOA


Hey..all!

Covering a super event 'LIVE'! Yes, the LAUNCH of ZEST by TATA MOTORS in GOA!
Can you believe my luck? I'm getting to feast my eyes on this 'beauty' in the backdrop of Goa's flashy beaches. Ah! Be jealous...be very jealous of me, as I continue to upload more pictures of this supa-awesome event!

First, lets know bit of the Zest.....
  • Inception - The Zest was born four years ago.
  • Design - With cutting edge design and interiors, it'll be something your friends envy.
  • Drive - With Eco & Sport-Mode, the Zest will ensure that you always have an ardent following.
  • Connectivity - Staying connected will never be a problem.



    Damn, I'm in love with this car already. Want to take it back to Bombay - ah...drive it back, that is ;-)

    Join me on this incredible journey by following on this blog's GFC, also get updates on ~
    GOOGLE+ | FACEBOOK | TWITTER


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment