ROXX ELEKTRA 5512 1 L MULTIFUNCTION ELECTRIC KETTLE - PRODUCT REVIEW


ROXX ELEKTRA 5512 1 L MULTIFUNCTION ELECTRIC KETTLE

Product Name : ROXX 5512 1 L ELECTRIC KETTLE
Quantity : 1L
Price : Rs. 1385 ( Buy from Flipkart.com @Rs.1185/- ( Inclusive of taxes )

Product Summary : Enjoy tea in the morning with this electric kettle from the house of Roxx. This kettle has a capacity of 1 litres so that you can make multiple cups at the same time. It has a classic spout design which makes it appealing and you can easily pour tea. The light and heating turns off when the correct temperature is achieved

My Review ( P.O.V ) : Of late, I've bought some home appliances and decided to review some of them too, that I found useful. I rarely buy any home or kitchen related stuff, as I like to eat mostly outside food, but at times you do require certain items when you are in a state of emergency. For example, I boil water in a normal LPG gas. But recently, the gas cylinder ran out and being a weekend that too during diwali, I couldn't connect to the gas-supplier in my locality, for a couple of days. I felt really helpless then. That time I realized how badly I required an electric kettle and an induction cooker ( which I bought too and shall review later ). These are a must if gas cylinder runs out. By brand Roxx, I bought this cute and stylish looking white electric kettle.
Made of plastic outer body, and strong steel interior, it is a perfect travel kettle too, especially if you like to carry your stuff along eg. for picnics, camping out etc ( though you must have electricity nearby for it to work ). It is good for boiling water and also eggs. You can also use it to steam, but using a separate bowl that fits in would be ideal as the kettle itself can't be washed/immersed in water. It's switch automatically shuts off, when boiled. The box contains a user manual that is important to follow ~ mainly its Usage, Cleaning & Maintenance, so that the product lasts long and is efficient.

ROXX ELEKTRA 5512 1 L MULTIFUNCTION ELECTRIC KETTLE

Positives : It does what it promises.
Negatives : Wish it had more functionalities and a mouth too; pouring the liquid is a little tricky business.
Who will enjoy this? - Everyone!
Buy or Don’t Buy? – A Must Buy!


Our Rating Scale is : 1 to 5 = ◕◕◕ - I liked it!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment