MAGIC SPIN MOP - PRODUCT REVIEW


MAGIC SPIN MOP

Product Name : MAGIC SPIN MOP
Colour : Multi-Colour ( Mine is Pink )
Quantity : 1
Price : Rs. 1599 ( Buy from Flipkart.com @Rs. 1349/- ( 15% Off! )

Product Summary : Spin with Easy Wheels Wet & Dry Mop has Special Cleaner to Remove Dirt and Clean Refill Effortlessly, effectively and easily without requiring much effort. Its Micro Fibre Refill with Super Absorbent Capacity Offers Superior Cleaning Performance. Super Spin System Makes Drying Refill Faster. Has Wheels which Helps Carrying the Bucket from One Place to Another Comfortably. Manufactured in a smart design, this Gala quick spin mop is the ideal floor cleaning equipment for your home. Designed to provide effective cleaning, the Gala mop features a head that is made of micro fibres. It comes with a plastic handle that is comfortable to hold and use. Cleaning with this mop is extremely easy since it provides 360 degree cleaning, making sure every spec of dirt is removed from the floor. With excellent dust and water absorbency capacity, the Gala quick spin mop cleans the floor effectively without requiring much pressure. The mop can be used in both wet and dry forms to clean floors.

MAGIC SPIN MOP

My Review ( P.O.V ) : One wouldn't expect a review of this product normally on my blog. But you know what, I love reviewing anything that has made my life smoother/easier. And this mop certainly has. Earlier, I'd get a headache seeing the broom or cloth and bucket that I used, to clean the floor. I don't like maids especially those marathi ones easily available in the neighbourhood. I feel they are way too annoying, what with their attitude and ever increasing wage-demands. I've thus preferred to do things on my own. But, oh what a torture its been all these years, until, I discovered the Magic Spin Mop two years back. At first, I had ordered one for my mother in my native town. Having used it there couple of times myself, when my mother's maid was absent, I was thoroughly impressed by it and made up my mind to order one for myself too, when I returned to Bombay. On reaching, that's the first thing I did. I ordered the Magic Mop. Within 3 days, it landed on my doorstep neatly packed. Since then, I've been using it regularly. I don't have to tiringly bend, squat or kneel down, as I had to do earlier while cleaning. And hey, my hands too don't get wet or dirty anymore. Its a life-saver. The mop has a long auto-adjusting metal handle, with plastic adjustments, that reaches places easily and its head rotates in a 360 degree mode, making it so efficient. I can even clean ceiling fans with it or cob-webs and other unreacheable places, besides the regular mopping. One doesn't need to squeeze dry, as its spin bucket is literally a magic. Just push the handle onto the bucket, it collapses in the middle portion of the handle, and makes it so easy to spin-dry, just by pressing the handle into the spin bucket few times. The quality of the fibre is also very superior and super absorbent, that till now, my first mop-head is not damaged yet. I got a free extra one too. The product is light weight, and can be very easily carried around; so, even elderly people can use it effortlessly. There are other variants of the Magic Mop that one can check out too, according to their budget.


Positives : Great Price, Great Worthy Product. Highly recommend.
Negatives : None.
Who will enjoy this? - Everyone.
Buy or Don’t Buy? – A Must Buy!


Our Rating Scale is : 1 to 5 = ◕◕◕ - I liked it!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment