Of late, my friends have been making fun of me. I bought a very pricey smartphone recently, one that's running into troubles since day one. I've been regretting it a lot and wondering if there is anything out there that is really reliable anymore?! Of course, I want to answer back all my friend's silly smirks at my obvious limited tech-gyaan as well, so to say. They say, because I'm tech-illiterate I've been fooled. To be honest, the gadgets they have sucks too, what with some or the other flaws that my friends always complain of. If someone's battery has died one day or takes hours to charge, someone else's selfies might not come good at low light, and so on.
1. Ergonomic Arc Design - Asus Zenfone2 will be in best of designs, beautifully crafted and available in different colours. It is ultra-slim, flaunting the iconic Asus concentric circle design and light weight, that'll enable me to carry it along everywhere comfortably; and with its ergonomic arc design, it has its intuitive rear controls too with different functionalities assigned. With the latest Android 5.0 Lollypop OS installed, ensuring that it delivers a truly remarkable performance throughout the day, this device will indeed be a dream come true to possess.
2. 4GB RAM and up to a whopping 16 GB internal storage - could I have asked for more? Greater RAM capacity always contributes to a flawless performance in devices
3. PixelMaster Camera (Best low light features) - Along with the crystal-clear picture clarity that Asus Zenfone 2's HD display offers, notable is its camera too that is a 13MP primary shooter, promising some awesome pictures. Its Super HDR Mode will help improve light balance as well as its Low Light Mode will have 4x increased light sensitivity, reduced noise, and 4x enhanced color contrast, that'll let me capture clear and sharp images even in low light conditions. The 5 MP front camera with an 85-degree wide-angle lens will let me take exceptional selfies or even enjoy clear video calls. Great news for Selfie addicts, hah!
4. ZenUI - Nothing like a device that lets me personalize it the way I want to. Asus Zenfone2's new interface design delivers a smart and intuitive user experience and comes with a variety of new features such as ZenMotion, SnapView, Trend Micro Security and ZenUI Instant Updates.
5. Intel Atom Processor & Battery - Incredible is the word. Intel Atom Processor inside will definitely enhance the performance and reliability of the device for a long time. Apps will open quickly, games will run smoothly and web browsing will be effortless and all multifold times better. What more, the Asus Zenfone2 is also boasting of a battery that'll charge the device at double the normal speed. In barely 39 minutes, it'll charge upto a whopping 60%. This is undoubtedly the best feature that is lacking in my current smartphone.
So, do I need more reasons to wait for this awesome device, though I'm sure there are plenty more incredible ones, such as - dual SIM dual capacity, wide range of connectivity options, Sonic Master sound technology, incredible touch experience and many more. Well, I guess, the wait is nearly over with the Asus Zenfone2 launching on 23rd April'15!