Product Name : RICHFEEL PEDI CARE WITH NATURAL LEMON EXTRACTS
Quantity : 100 g, Set of 4 - ( 4 step process/3 Applications Per Kit )
Price : Rs. 299 ( Buy from Flipkart.com @Rs. 284/- ( 5% Off! )
Product Summary : For all the weight they carry, your feet deserve to be rewarded. This time-honoured ultra-moisturizing recipe has been our favourite for many years. We combine nourishing and skin-brightening Lemon Extracts (super-charged with Vitamin C), gentle moisturizers and replenishing oils so that even the driest skin will stay renewed, soft and supple all day long. Dive foot first into this simple 4-step therapeutic kit for a soleful experience. Beautiful feet are now a reality!
Directions to use : ( from pack )
1. Shampoo 25g - Pour around 8gms into a small tub of lukewarm water. Soak your hard-working feet for 5-10 minutes. Rinse and wipe clean with a dry towel.
2. Scrub 25g - Apply the scrub in circular motions ( around 4gms on each hand ) for around 2 to 3 minutes, giving special care to cuticles and heels. Rinse clean to reveal fresh-looking feet that deserve to be flaunted.
3. Pack 25g - Apply 8gms of the pack on your hands for 10 to 15 minutes, rinse and pat dry.
4. Massage Cream 25g - Squeeze around 8gms of the cream onto your feet and massage it gently all over and well into the cuticles for 10 minutes. The cream will get absorbed into the skin and provide nourishment.
My Review ( P.O.V ) : Our whole lives is spent standing on our two feet; running here and there doing different errands/tasks/jobs. Our legs, more importantly our feet, does most of the hard-work the entire day, without even we realizing it, or maybe taking it for granted most of the times. We spend hours in front of the mirror, trying to look our best and presentable to the outside world; but rarely, do we give a second look at our feet. We ignore the tortured skin around our feet/ ankles, that sometimes cracks and looks so ugly. Hardly do we pamper them, they way they should be. At times, some of the well-off lot does go to the spa for a foot massage, but majority of the population will prefer to spend those thousand bucks spent in spa, elsewhere. Not many have that kind of money to splurge. So, what do we do? Ignore our feet like we always did? Well, Richfeel is bringing us an ideal 'affordable' solution it seems. I got to try out their Pedi Care set, which is so suited to my budget. I don't have to sweat out thousand bucks for just one session in some luxury spa; with Richfeel, I can get almost 3 sessions at one-fourth of the price, and that too in the comfort of my home. Yes, a spa right in our homes. Hows that! I'm really loving the Richfeel Pedi Care Kit. The set, suitable for both men and women, with organic type natural, has 4 tubes and the smell of lemon extracts is so pleasing, that you instantly feel refreshed and nourished. It is ideal for cleaning ( shampoo+scrub ) and softening ( pack+massagecream ).
1. Shampoo 25g - Purified Water, Sodium Lauryl, Ether Sulphate, Cocoamidopropyl Betain, Alovera Extract, Propanedial, Lemon Oil, EDTA, Calendula Extract.
2. Scrub 25g - Purified Water, Light Liquid Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Petroleum Jelly, Glyceryl Monostearate, Micro Sphere Granules, Walnut Shell Granules, Emulsifying Wax, Cetyl Alchohol, Polysorbate 20, Lemon Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Preservatives, Perfume, Butylated Hydroxy Taluene, CI 15985.
3. Pack 25g - Purified Water, Kaolin, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Light Liquid Paraffin, Cetyl Alchohol, Cocoglucoside, Glyceryl Mono Stearate, Propylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Polysorbate 20, Lemon Oil, Preservatives, Perfume.
4. Massage Cream 25g - Purified Water, Light Liquid Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Petroleum Jelly, Cetastrearyl Alchohol, Glyceryl MonoStearate, Paraffin Wax, Lemon Oil, Perfume, Phenoxyethanol ( and ) Methylparaben ( and ) Ethylparaben ( and ) Butylparaben ( and ) Propylparaben ( and ) Isobutylparaben, CI 15985..
Positives : Affordable, travel friendly; highly recommended.
Negatives : None.
Who will enjoy this? - Everyone.
Buy or Don’t Buy? – Buy!
Our Rating Scale is : 1 to 5 = ◕◕◕ - I liked it!