DIWALI SHOPPING IN INDIA


Photo Essay :

See the frenzy outside the shops? Most of these shops ( normally grocery shops ), have been specially converted into fireworks-shops during the festival days of Deepavali.



I click away...as I see,
Truckloads of people trying to get their hands at the armloads of fire-crackers!



Chasing Lamps and Lanterns!!



Colours, Diyas and festivity fills the air during Diwali...



Lanterns, lanterns everywhere - of all shapes and sizes; yeah, some chinese ones too ;-)



But, these traditional ones really steals my heart. I get a glimpse of how they're made as well.



Ah..and the sweets....
Shops are literally stacked with those. I pray, I get lucky, and somebody gifts me with some :-)



I may not be religious, but, I do get sucked in all the festivity :-)
~ Happy Diwali ~


Stay tuned for all my road, rail, flight, cruise & walk trips.
For restaurant/hotel reviews use 'Contact Us' page above to drop an email with details.
( Images - ©Mine. All rights reserved. )
Our Rating Scale is : 1 to 5 = ◕◕◕◕◕ - It was Awesome!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment