NANDINI REVIEWS SNIPPETS - EDITION 3


Hola! To the 3rd Nandini Reviews Snippets edition. Lets get started straight away :-)



  • LONELY PLANET'S BEST IN TRAVEL 2016 BOOK LAUNCH - This event was held at Hotel Plaza, in Marine Drive, near Churchgate. A short affair it was, that comprised of mainly the Book-Launch, a small chat between the LP India director, Mr. Sesh Seshadri and Secretary Tourism GOM, Smt. Valsa Nair Singh, and a few Q&A with the media. The biggest highlight of the launch was the inclusion of Bombay in the book, as a must travel destination in the year 2016. Read my review of the book - here!



  • GODADDY WORLD HOSTING DAYS ( WHD.INDIA'15 ) - I reached the event venue almost during lunch time, thanks to reaching the Hyatt Regency ( near International airport ) first instead of Grand Hyatt ( near Domestic Airport ), where it was held. For more than an hour, my cab-driver took me in circles, searching the destination. Anyhow, after reaching, I got refreshed by the amount of knowledge I learnt, along with many useful tips. Its a free event and anyone can register for it. Although mostly tech, I loved the sessions I got to be part of, and it was quite worth it. However, regrettably, I couldn't stay late till the evening celebration party :-(


  • FBAI AWARDS 2015 - This event started almost after an hour of the scheduled time. Dressed in all their finery, all the enthusiastic food bloggers and other attendees, thronged into the houseful event that was held at the JW Marriot, Juhu. I had received an invite, and was looking forward to it; being my first of the three, they held so far. Although, I didn't quite recognize the many faces at the do, as many were totally new. I loved the funky and very quirky set up by livingfoods, with their crazy scientist corner, where I got to see nitrogen-dipped crunchy pop-corn ( yeah, you heard that right ) being prepared, that tasted icy-cold yet fun. Many notable food giants were there at the awards ceremony, handing out the awards to the recipients. They were, the one and only ~ Master Chef Sanjeev Kapoor, Ranveer Brar, Vicky Ratnani and others.


  • SMWMUMBAI - Unlike last year, this time I attended only one day of this 3-4 days event. I chose the first day, and since it was held in the evening, I quite reached on time. I immensely liked the first session by the person behind the #madeforgreat campaign ( of Tata Motors ). The rest were equally interesting that comprised of twitter and instagram advices+tips by experts, about women in social media etc. The hashtag #SMWMumbai was trending throughout the day. I couldn't attend the rest as I was pressed for time.


  • #FAMETALENTLEAGUE LAUNCH - 25th Nov, saw the much anticipated launch of #fame i.e its #fametalentleague at St.Regis hotel, Lower Parel. Attended by the likes of Richa Chadha and Karthik Aryan ( both actors ), and representatives of HDFC Life ( Sanjay Tripathy, Product, Digital & Ecommerce ) and GroupM ( Devendra Deshpande, Principal partner Mindshare ), it was a short but informative affair. 2 million downloads worldwide and over 30k live-streams, within a span of 1 year, makes #fame No.1 video-streaming App. And now with the FTL, it is only set to rise, with upto 1 Crore worth prizes up for grabs.


    ~ Until next time ~
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment