THE NEW APPLE FLAVOUR TANG


APPLE FLAVOUR TANG

Just recently, I was invited to a popular restaurant chain for the exclusive launch of their new summer drinks. For the event, I had to go out in the Bombay's Scorching Sun to reach the venue. Of course, the launch was awesome, so were the drinks. But then again, I had to return home in the Bombay's blazing afternoon heat. Fatigued by all that travel, a thought crossed my mind ~ whats the use going in the heat, all the way, for those refreshers and then coming back all the way in the heat. What about when we reach home, exhausted and tired? We can't make those elaborate drinks everyday, in the restaurant way, so aren't there any other options we can bank on, besides the usual cokes/pepsis etc, that are way too harmful for our bodies & health anyways. It was then I received an email, asking if I'd like to review a summer drink, that can be made at home itself. Of course, yes! I responded. Anything to beat the summer heat.

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸
APPLE FLAVOUR TANG
Adding to my happiness, the parcel arrived within a few days :-)

APPLE FLAVOUR TANGAPPLE FLAVOUR TANG

Tang has been a familiar name to me for quite long. I have bought it few times in the past. Of course, then I got the answer. I don't know why I was ignoring this drink this long, even when I did enjoy it in the past. Anyways, the parcel's arrival did re-ignite my relationship with Tang all over again, so to say. The parcel contained a sipper too, which had 4 packets of Tang Instant Drink Mix inside. Lemon, Orange and Mango, I was quite familiar with. But the Apple Flavour was a totally new experience for me. It is the brand's new addition to its other signature flavours. The best thing I noticed about the product is its price. While the Apple flavour is priced at Rs.35/- per 125gms, the rest 3 flavours are at Rs.30/- each. And all the four flavours can be bought together in a sipper at Rs.125/- Isn't that wonderful.

Prices apart, the drink has nutritional value too. It has a healthy dose of vitamins, irons and along with it's fresh fruity taste, it is not only easy to make but can be stored as well for later use. So, one need not keep making it every time one wants to drink. Make it. Store it. Drink it.

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸
APPLE FLAVOUR TANGAPPLE FLAVOUR TANG

The bottle is of 1ltr capacity and as per the instruction given in the bottle I tried it myself. First, I filled water in the sipper to the 1lt mark. Then quickly, I emptied the 1ltr variant/125gms pack of Tango in it. Naturally, I chose the Apple flavour first, having already tasted the others. And after closing the cap tightly, I shook and swirled it. And that's it. Tang was ready to be served. I drank one glassful and kept the rest in the refrigerator. I tried little twists too, as in adding little chat-masala in the lemon flavoured Tang, as well as mixed little portions of each together and tried to see what it tasted like. I think the sipper option is really great as it is completely no hassle. Even kids can make drinks out of it. So easy and so much fun. So, this summer 'Tang' came to my rescue and I'm sticking to it. What about you?

❤❀❤
( Images - ©Mine & Google )
Stay Connected & Follow my Updates on the blog's GFC | GOOGLE+ | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | NETWORKEDBLOGS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment