NANDINI REVIEWS SNIPPETS - EDITION 2


I'm back with a host of events, I've been to, the past couple of weeks. Sorry for not being consistent. Well actually, for some events, I had already written separate posts ( in both my blogs ). Do check out those as well. Anyways, enjoy the ones I'm covering today.


  • ASUS DIVAS MEET - SELFIE PHONE LAUNCH - Sept 6th was a very special day for the ladies in Bombay. It was the Diva's meet, and all pretty ladies ( ahem, a few odd men too ) assembled at the ITC Grand Central. Anushka Dhandekar of MTV fame, made an appearance with her make-up secrets to look better for Selfies, and also showed us some tricks to click that perfect selfie. Here, I must say, before the 'Selfie' term was even invented or I had heard anything of it, I've been self-clicking my pictures ever since I got my first phone with a camera in it. That was ages ago. So, the tricks taught were something I had known for quite sometime, myself. I think, every gal anyways finds it out for themselves, with practice. For instance, tricks like, always click a selfie by holding the camera at a certain height from your face and never from below. Know your best angle and click the most awesome looking pictures of yours ever by exploiting that angle. Speaking of Selfies, Asus has come up with a special 'Selfie' phone itself, that makes clicking Selfies far more easier. It has an 'S' swipe on its screen and a 'click' option at the back of the phone. There are more added features in the phone, along with accessories that comes in cute colours as well. Another Asus event coming up soon, stay tuned for updates ;-)


  • ASUS ZENPAD LAUNCH MEET - As mentioned above, another Asus Meet took place at the venue of Four Seasons Hotel, Worli, on 9th Oct. It was for the Zen Pad launch. The product was already launched at the Zen Festival, held in Delhi prior; but, it was specially launched again in Bombay, to give proper focus to it. The product itself was quite impressive ( as thoroughly explained in the demo, by one of Asus's representatives ), and at an affordable price range too. I quite liked its unique UI features with privacy options, DTS sound quality and very clear display. Only complaint is - both Asus events left me very hungry :|


  • #FAMESTARSLIVE - This was a special event, organised by #Fame and I was invited by BM. The event was attended by some famous names like Gaurav Gera ( comedian ), Radhika Apte ( actress ), Ruchi Gangrade ( RJ ) and Mickey Mehta ( fitness expert ), along with about 50+ top digital infuencers of Bombay. How to brand yourself, and how these stars utilizes the social media to their fullest; a few tricks and some interesting AVI's by Jackie Bhagnani, Sunny Leone etc were the main takeaways from the event, besides of course, some awesome goodies like Selfie-Stick, Power-banks and device holder. The event was held at the Novotel hotel in Juhu, not to mention, the dinner that followed afterwards was mouthwatering. The App is free to download and use, and literally anyone can come into the limelight and get fame with it, its as easy as that.


  • BRUNCH WITH GOCHEESE AND CHEF RANVEER BRAR - Held at Hard Rock Cafe, Worli, this event had the Brand Ambassador of GoCheese, Chef Ranveer Brar ( *sigh*, he is married ), narrating his story and association with the brand. The marketing managers of the brand too fielded Q&A's from the media present, while we got to see some interesting recipes by the chef using gocheese screened at the event. Interactions and Selfies followed next, with some nice yummy bites. The event was all about cheese, and we were sent home with a goodie bag each, that had all kinds of cheese inside it. I had used Go Cheese earlier too, so, I must say I have no complaints with the product. Infact, it was interesting to find out that Parag Foods Limited is the face behind my favourite Gowardhan Ghee too. There are many more interesting products offered by the company, all associated with milk. The company is fairly new, but has branched out well.


  • THE DVAR COLLECTION - EXHIBITION - The same evening of 7th Oct, after all that cheesy affair, I made my way to a fashion exhibition next at 10th Road, Juhu. I was invited by Dvar India to celebrate their launch of different collections ( by different designers ) under one roof. Talented Daughter of Dilip & Manali Vengsarkar - Pallavi, who Launched her Accessories Line​. ZOONI - a 25 year old Label's​​ Classic, Evergreen ​Indian Couture Range of Gaara & Zardozi. Ushma Vaidya - A Protege of Manish Malhotra who impressed beautifully with her Mirror & Gold Work Laden Outfits in Pop Colors for the Festive Season Ahead! Industrialist Uday Kilachand's Wife, Sangeeta, who has dressed the Royalties of the Country & the Ambani Bahus, showcased her Vintage Line inspired by the Heritage of Gujarat​. Also, was the Legendary GOPI VAID & the New ​Bridal​ Lady in Town - Disha Patil in the event. While the creations had me awestruck, the prices made me almost faint. Phew!

    ~ Until next time ~
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment