TOTE BAGS FROM FLIPKART - MY NEW TOTE LOVE


TOTE BAGS FROM FLIPKARTTOTE BAGS FROM FLIPKART

Product Name : KIARA TOTE BAG
Quantity : 1
Price : Rs. 299/- ( Buy from Flipkart.com )

Product Summary : A tote bag is a large and often unfastened bag with parallel handles that emerge from the sides of its pouch. The archetypal tote is made of sturdy cloth, with thick leather at its handles or bottom; leather versions often have a pebbled surface. Common fabrics include heavy canvas, possibly dyed, or treated to resist moisture and mold. Jute is another traditional material, though less popular. Heavy nylon and other easy-care synthetics have become common too, although these may degrade with prolonged sun-exposure. Many of today's inexpensive or free totes are often made from recycled matter, from minimally-processed natural fibers, or from byproducts of processes that refine organic materials.


My Review ( P.O.V ) : This was my first ever Tote bag. To be frank, when I first ordered I dumbly wondered ~ how-on-earth-would-a-tote-bag look like! There are so many varieties of them. Was it like some jhola? I didn't really know much about them, and so assumed them to be just ordinary aunty-type bags. But to my utter surprise, it was anything but ordinary. And aunty-type? Hell no! It is the most trendiest as can be. First, I liked its size - large. I can carry my whole world in it. Though a zipper would've helped, from my world falling out, lol. Nonetheless, I still love it to the core, as it completes me totally. I've carried it to a lot of places/events etc, and it has always proved to be not just stylish but very handy as well. I just accessorize my casual look with this stylish bag effortlessly and I'm done. It is sturdy enough with compact exteriors and commodious interiors. The spacious interiors of this bag as well as its outside pockets ( 4 of them ), makes it easier to prioritize your belongings in an orderly manner. Thus, ensuring one of staying organized throughout the day. Its stylish and strong handles adds to the comfort and hassle-free portability while on the move. I've tried clubbing this chic bag with a grey jumpsuit and flats for that smart and trendy look. Also, be it a casual stroll along on the town or a weekend brunch with friends, for Women totes are just the right pick guaranteed. Just see the wide variety available. So, what are you waiting for? Go and get yours, like NOW :-)


Positives : Dil Tote Tote ho gaya!
Negatives : None.
Who will enjoy this? - Everyone, esp ladies.
Buy or Don’t Buy? – A Must Buy!


Our Rating Scale is : 1 to 5 = ◕◕◕ - I liked it!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment