MINI HI-SPEED RECHARGEABLE USB FAN - PRODUCT REVIEW


MINI HI-SPEED RECHARGEABLE USB FAN

Product Name : MINI HI-SPEED RECHARGEABLE USB FAN EG-REFAN USB FAN ( palm leaf fan series )
Colour : Multi-Colour ( Mine is Black ).
Quantity : 1
Price : Rs. 1399 ( Buy from Flipkart.com @Rs.899/- ( 35% Off! )

Product Summary : Hi speed USB fan is a rechargeable fan with lithium battery. The hi-speed USB fan has 4 levels of fan speed control USB support allows to use the fan with you laptop and computer or any USB power adapter.

Palm Fan SeriesPalm Fan SeriesMINI HI-SPEED RECHARGEABLE USB FAN

My Review ( P.O.V ) : Every summer I get my little weapons ready. With Mar-July ( i.e till monsoon ) being literally unbearable ( in Bombay ), these are my life-saviours of sorts. And you can see, I have quite a colourful collection of them ( besides my main kenstar cooler+ceiling fan ). Actually, I have one more tiny piece ( see my next review on it ). I'm a fan maniac it seems. Well, I simply hate the summers. Anyways, I do love all these little babies of mine, but the black one have stolen my heart completely though. Wanna know why? Well, simply because its re-chargeable. While others work pretty well, when electricity is on; the black one saves my life when there's a power cut, with its battery facility. And you know, how annoyingly there are frequent power-outages during summers, adding to our discomfort. This fan is noiseless, has 3 speed control and works ideal with USBPort 2.0 ~ in Macbook, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 8. However, do not keep flicking between the controls too much, as after all its an electronic product and can get damaged with over fussing. I use it in normal AC/DC with a USB Plug too; thus, keeping my laptop on is not required at all ( as one might fear hearing USB port - there are direct USB plugs available ). Do note that its more battery reliant, so if your charge is not full, it may not work in direct electricity. It is light, so it can be carried anywhere basically. Yes, outdoors too ( its ideal for travel ). Its body is made of plastic. It is mini and compact. First time charge is recommended for at least 12 hours. There is a battery activator that needs to be switched on. While not in use, charge the battery, remove it and keep it in a cool, dry place. The amazing piece comes with 1 month warranty on manufacturing defects ( replacement only ). In the box ~ it has the fan, power adapter, battery and user manual. The product is chinese made ( I'm guessing because of the chinese wordings included on the manual ), however, if a product is good I'm all for it. I've bought 3 already, as they make good gifts too. The product is currently being offered at cool discount, go grab it ;-)

Positives : Highly useful. Perfect for its price.
Negatives : None so far.
Who will enjoy this? - Everyone.
Buy or Don’t Buy? – A Must Buy!


Our Rating Scale is : 1 to 5 = ◕◕◕ - I liked it!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment