WAHL NOSE, EAR AND BROW SHAVER - PRODUCT REVIEW


WAHL NOSE, EAR AND BROW SHAVER

Product Name : WAHL NOSE, EAR AND BROW 5567-324 SHAVER
Model Number : 5567-324
Type : Shaver
Colour : Black
Quantity : 1
Price : Rs. 395 ( Buy from Flipkart.com for Rs. 374/- ( 5% Off! )

Product Summary : This 3-in-1 personal Shaver from Wahl is a convenient solution to everyday grooming. This Shaver is a cordless, battery operated unit that lets you achieve the perfect look within minutes. A protective cap is included along with the shaver for use on sensitive areas. This shaver doesn't nick or cut the skin. The compact design is handy and can be used anywhere, anytime. This cordless shaver features trimming blades to remove unwanted hair from your nostrils, ears and eyebrow. The Ear, Nose and Brow Shaver from Wahl requires one AA alkaline battery to function efficiently.

WAHL NOSE, EAR AND BROW SHAVER

My Review ( P.O.V ) : When one of my relatives visited my hometown, they brought some of these from USA. And when I was in my hometown myself, I was bit curious what it were so my mom gave me one of them. Thats how it landed in my hands. I haven't used it much as such, as I don't really require one; hence, it was lying in some corner for long; but decided to see what it is all about especially when to my surprise I saw it listed in flipkart too. Well, it is supposed to be a shaver, but not like usual ones. Its for more delicate areas like nose, ears etc. Yes, many people do have hair in these places too - look at Laloo Prasad Yadav. I have very negligible hair, but even then decided to just see if it really works or not. It is cordless, battery operated, with a 2 year warranty, has trimming blades and comes with a protective head cap. Its a good quality product and quite safe to use. Can be used by both men and women ( unisex ). The head is round and the blade rotates, so its ideal for nose, may not work well with ear/brow.

Positives : Does what it says. Will recommend for those having this problem on regular basis.
Negatives : None.
Who will enjoy this? - Everyone.
Buy or Don’t Buy? – A Must Buy!


Our Rating Scale is : 1 to 5 = ◕◕◕ - I liked it!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment