Product Name : RICHFEEL MANI CARE POWERED BY MILK PROTEINS
Quantity : 100 g, Set of 4 - ( 4 step process/3 Applications Per Kit )
Price : Rs. 299 ( Buy from Flipkart.com @Rs. 284/- ( 5% Off! )
Product Summary : Your beautiful hands endure almost constant exposure to various irritants in the environment. Our assortment of products contain the nourishing and softening benefits of real milk proteins in a soothing and fast-absorbing formula that was developed specifically for your hands. The milk proteins penetrate deeply into the layers of your skin, helping it to retain vital moisture. As your skin begins to hold on to its water content, its elasticity gets strengthened. This allows your skin to resist the damage caused by the environment and protects your hands, leaving it visibly smooth and tender. Softer hands are now within your reach. Softer hands are now within your reach.
Directions to use : ( from pack )
1. Shampoo 25g - Pour around 8gms into a small tub of lukewarm water. Soak your hands for 5-10 minutes. Rinse and wipe clean with a dry towel.
2. Scrub 25g - Apply the scrub in circular motions ( around 4gms on each hand ) for around 2 to 3 minutes, giving special care to cuticles. Rinse clean to reveal fresh-looking hands that deserve to be flaunted.
3. Pack 25g - Apply 8gms of the pack on your hands for 10 to 15 minutes, rinse and pat dry.
4. Massage Cream 25g - Squeeze around 8gms of the cream onto your hands and massage it gently all over and well into the cuticles for 10 minutes. The cream will get absorbed into the skin and provide nourishment.
My Review ( P.O.V ) : When I was young, and used to see my mom's hands, I'd find them quite rough and coarse. It was the result of working 24x7 with her hands. Be it carrying huge grocery bags or the daily cutting/chopping of vegetables, washing laundry etc. My mom would occasionally rub on her hands the same cream at night, the cream she used on her face. When I asked her, she would say it was to keep her hands smooth. The concept of Mani Cure was thought to be for the elite, and not someone like my hard-working govt employee mom, so my mom hardly went to any spa. 'Never' would be the correct word. For that matter, even I haven't. The price tags of spas scares the shit out of me. Living and being a working woman myself, my days too are spent carrying grocery bags, cutting/chopping veggies and doing laundry etc these days. And I dread if my hands too will end up looking rough and coarse. To my luck, just a few days back, the Richfeel Mani Cure kit landed in my hands. Being me, I quickly looked at the price tag. A sigh of relief escaped my lips. The kit could be used for 3 applications and was priced under 300 bucks. Can you believe my luck? It was like the spa itself had arrived at my home, temping me to pamper myself. And I did. I tried the products as instructed ( which is very easy by the way, no hassles ). The kit contains 4 tubes, of organic type natural that can be used by both men and women, plus the goodness of Milk Proteins makes it all the more nourishing.
1. Shampoo 25g - Purified Water, Sodium Lauryl, Ether Sulphate, Cocoamidopropyl Betain, Alovera Extract, Propanedial, Hydrolysed Mil Protein, EDTA, Calendula Extract.
2. Scrub 25g - Purified Water, Light Liquid Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Petroleum Jelly, Glyceryl Monostearate, Micro Sphere Granules, Walnut Shell Granules, Emulsifying Wax, Cetyl Alchohol, Polysorbate 20, Hydrolysed Milk Protein, Potassium Hydroxide, Preservatives, Perfume, Butylated Hydroxy Taluene.
3. Pack 25g - Purified Water, Kaolin, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Light Liquid Paraffin, Cetyl Alchohol, Cocoglucoside, Glyceryl Mono Stearate, Propylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Polysorbate 20, Hydrolysed Milk Proteins, Preservatives, Perfume.
4. Massage Cream 25g - Purified Water, Light Liquid Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Petroleum Jelly, Cetastrearyl Alchohol, Glyceryl MonoStearate, Paraffin Wax, Hydrolysed Milk Proteins, Perfume, Phenoxyethanol ( and ) Methylparaben ( and ) Ethylparaben ( and ) Butylparaben ( and ) Propylparaben ( and ) Isobutylparaben.
Positives : Affordable, travel friendly; highly recommended.
Negatives : None.
Who will enjoy this? - Everyone.
Buy or Don’t Buy? – Buy!
Our Rating Scale is : 1 to 5 = ◕◕◕ - I liked it!