NASHIK TO BOMBAY ( MUMBAI ) BY RAIL, RETURN JOURNEY


Photo Travelogue :
Read first part - Here!



after a travel-filled day, reach Nashik Road Station...


inside the station...


tea in hand, waiting for my train staring at random things, eg. Water Tank...


my train arrives...


the train starts speeding as soon as it leaves the platform...


more tea, and some snacks ( sabudana vadas ) as I enjoy my journey...


the sun has set, and these are some last views of the hills...


after reaching Igatpuri, it had become dark; couldn't click more...

Thus, my journey came to an end. The whole trip was an experience to remember, forever...


Address :
Stay tuned for all my road, rail, flight, cruise & walk trips.
( Images - ©Mine. All rights reserved. )
Our Rating Scale is : 1 to 5 = ◕◕◕◕◕ - It was Awesome!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


No comments:

Post a Comment