RISHIKESH TO DEHRADUN BY ROAD


Photo Travelogue :
Read first part - Here!



The place I had my fight for my lost/stolen/missing umbrella.
The people ( from the taxi stand, next to the bus-stop ), from the previous evening, recognized me instantly as I waited for one last chance to get my umbrella back, before heading to Kempty Falls via Dehradun and Mussoorie. After having a cuppa tea, I took another trip ( alone this time ) to the bus-yard behind, but I didn't recognise any of the buses this time. There were just too many, so, I took an exit. On the highway, I spotted a bus exiting towards Dehradun; I halted and boarded it instead. To my luck, I got the front seat next to the driver itself, and hence, the uninterrupted views. I decided not to mourn my loss anymore, and enjoy rest of the trip instead.



So, again, I passed through the green Rajaji National Park enroute Dehradun, first.


and smaller towns in between...


hmmm....what were these colourful ladies doing?


The Rajaji National Park!

Address : Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Read next part - Here! Stay tuned for all my road, rail, flight, cruise & walk trips.
( Images - ©Mine. All rights reserved. )
Our Rating Scale is : 1 to 5 = ◕◕◕◕◕ - It was Awesome!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment