RISHKESH TO TEHRI, GARHWAL BY ROAD VIA NARENDRA NAGAR, CHAMBA - 1


Photo Travelogue :
Read first part - Here!


A random bend on the journey uphill...
I love being on the road and clicking innumerable pictures. I sat on the back of the tracker ( the only seat left ), and went on a clicking spree, much to the astonishment of my fellow passengers. The road went up...and the landscape changed. The trees/forests ( flora ) changed too. It was quite fascinating to observe as the tall Pines took over.



Enjoyed the greenery, meandering around the serpentine roads...passing through little hamlets, villages, towns ¬ read about one such unique town Narendra Nagar!


And up we went, till the clouds literally came down to greet us; getting cooler by the minute.



Spell-bounded!
The great heights, the greenery, the marvels of mankind - see the terrace cultivation ( below ), the scattered power-towers ( above ) connecting remote parts of the hills!



And finally, after almost two hours I reached my destination or maybe I thought I had :o

Address : Tehri Garhwal, on Bagirathi River, Uttarakhand 249124
Read next part - Here! Stay tuned for all my road, rail, flight, cruise & walk trips.
( Images - ©Mine. All rights reserved. )
Our Rating Scale is : 1 to 5 = ◕◕◕◕◕ - It was Awesome!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment