INTRODUCING ... THE KEMPTY FALLS


Photo Travelogue :
Read first part - Here!


Well, see for yourself, why I was so enthused about coming all the way up here ( or rather down, lol ). The roaring sounds of water greeted me much before I actually saw it, and as if there was a competition with the yelling public - totally enjoying themselves - young, old, couples alike. The water fall, a natural one, has some artificial pool-like structure made at its bottom. I got to know, there were more such lake/pools created far below ( down-stream, that is; one can trek further down ). It was just perfect and inviting, for everyone to jump right in and splash about.


jump right in, what say? ;-)

experimenting with my hands :D Can I collect it in my palm?





Address : Kempty Falls, Kempty, Uttarakhand
Read next part - Here! Stay tuned for all my road, rail, flight, cruise & walk trips.
( Images - ©Mine. All rights reserved. )
Our Rating Scale is : 1 to 5 = ◕◕◕◕◕ - It was Awesome!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment