KEMPTY TO MUSSOORIE BY ROAD


Photo Travelogue :
Read first part - Here!


I could not click pictures on my way up to Kempty from Dehradun via Mussoorie. Blame the handsome pahadi-man who sat besides, and distracted me totally, add to the fact that I didn't get a proper window seat too ( he sat on it, damn ;-). On my return journey though, I got a window seat ( although, the view was not that clear ), and more than made up of it.


the mountain views are never tiring...it was quite foggy!

met some resident pahadi cows as well...



down, down and down...we went :-)


until...

Address : Mussoorie, Uttarakhand
Read next part - Here! Stay tuned for all my road, rail, flight, cruise & walk trips.
( Images - ©Mine. All rights reserved. )
Our Rating Scale is : 1 to 5 = ◕◕◕◕◕ - It was Awesome!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment