ASUS Eee PC 1015CX-BLK011W NETBOOK ( 2nd Gen Atom Dual Core ) - PRODUCT REVIEW


ASUS 1015CX-BLK011W LAPTOP

Asus is a young, fast growing company with innovation and quality as its core, catering to the needs of the people ever since it entered the market. The Asus Eee PC 1015CX-BLK011W Netbook is a sophisticated machine, which has multiple user friendly features to perform necessary functions, all at a very reasonable price. It has the Intel Atom Dual Core ( 2nd Generation ) integrated processor which is very powerful and more thus reliable. The Asus Netbook is suitable for both business purposes as well as for personal use.

Style and Portability : It is a very professional looking, compact device( dimensions of 262 x 178 x 36.4 mm ), weighing only 1.25 kg, with a sleek design and smoothly curved edges. It is portable and can be carried or fitted anywhere. The display of the notebook is of a high resolution, with a 10.1 inch screen. The WSVGA LED Backlight Non-Glare Display produces brilliant screen clarity of the images/visuals. A sturdy Standard Chiclet Keyboard along with a touchpad, makes typing and navigation very simple.

Performance : It is a high performance and efficient netbook. The Intel Atom Dual Core N2600 Processor which is built on a Mobile Intel NM10 Express Chipset, and supported by a clock speed of 1.6 allows multitasking all day without compromising on speed. The system memory of the device is 1 GB DDR3 and the SATA Hard Disk installed in this system has a sizeable capacity of 320 GB for data storage. The Intel GMA 3600 Graphic Processor permits mild gaming and can play HD movies.

Multimedia and Connectivity : The speakers are of high quality and have Hi-Definition Audio CODEC Sound with an Internal Mic and a 0.3 Megapixel web camera that can be used to record videos or take pictures. There are three USB 2.0 ports attached on the sides of this Netbook. The HDMI and VGA ports allow you to connect the system to other devices that support video. The multi card slot is another useful feature. For internet connection it has the wireless LAN. An RJ45 LAN port is also available on the system. Wireless transfer of data is possible with the installed Bluetooth device.

Battery and Other Features : The 6 cell battery of this Netbook provides an amazing battery backup of up to 11 hours. A 65 W AC Adapter is required to supply power to the system.

When I bought this device over a year ago from a retail shop, it cost me around 17k, and now I'm seeing it available at around 15k on flipkart online store. Now ain't that simply superb? I think it is, 'cos you get an amazing product at such a cool, cheap prize. Amazing, because I've been using it like a maniac. I have 3 laptops and 2 desktops ( dont ask me why I have so many computers, its a long story, and I do love them too - dont get me wrong ), but this Asus baby of mine is simply so precious. I love its size. It is so easy to carry around - anywhere I like with an amazing battery that lasts for hours. I do my daily activities on it effortlessly, though I use my other computers too occasionally. But this one is like my baby, whom I cant ignore, lol.
So, far it has not given me any trouble and I'll highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a daily use, affordable netbook. Go for it! Click link to >> Buy ASUS 1015CX NetBook @Flipkart.com at a cool price of Rs.14490/- only. You'll love it for sure :-)


Our Rating Scale is : 1 to 5 = ◕◕◕◕ - I really liked it!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment