VAITARNA RIVER | LAKE, MAHARASHTRA


Photo Travelogue :
Read first part - Here!

When one travels from Bombay to outstation by Central Railway ( via Kalyan ), one passes through many hills ( Sahyadris ) & tunnels, whereas, if one travels by Western Railways ( via Borivali ) one comes across lakes and rivers. Virar Lake and then the Vaitarna that we passed by, looked simply gorgeous. The hills and fields at a distance made the views more enchanting. Vaitarna lake and river, both serves as an important water source for us Bombaites.



Views during my Upward Journey on my way to Delhi ( for the Himalayan Escapade ).



Views during my Downward Journey on my way back to Bombay ( return trip ).



Read next part - Here! Stay tuned for all my road, rail, flight, cruise & walk trips.
( Images - ©Mine. All rights reserved. )
Our Rating Scale is : 1 to 5 = ◕◕◕◕◕ - It was Awesome!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment