CHAMBA TO RISHIKESH BY ROAD


Photo Travelogue :
Read first part - Here!



Although, it was past 5pm by then, I was lucky to catch the last bus just as, it was moving out. Once on it ( got the very last seat, at the rear-end ), as usual, I kept clicking non-stop, trying to document every minute of my journey :-)



mesmerizing views above...

and below, are my co-passengers. See? Some, busy clicking pictures like me ;-)

the stunning Garhwal hills... Never get enough of them!


We came across many landslide spots where traffic moved at snail-pace, some too scary.

Address : Tehri Garhwal, on Bagirathi River, Uttarakhand 249124
Read next part - Here! Stay tuned for all my road, rail, flight, cruise & walk trips.
( Images - ©Mine. All rights reserved. )
Our Rating Scale is : 1 to 5 = ◕◕◕◕◕ - It was Awesome!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment