GOLA KA BUS VILLAGE TO BHANGARH FORT, RAJASTHAN


Photo Travelogue :
Read first part - Here!

As you can see, my journey had lots of breaks-ups throughout - jerk journey, kinda. Its because, I had to change vehicles thrice to reach Bhangarh fort. It was a long trip, and very time consuming; so, I was mindful, not to waste any. I was to return that day itself, because, Bhangarh was not a place I'd want to stay over night; neither, was its nearest village Gola Ka Bus; which was too rustic and didn't have proper accommodation ~ it just didn't look appealing at all. So, lot of ground to cover in so little time. And, I was nearing my destination.


I love this sign; but, hated whats written under it - 3 kms!!! oh..no!
take a left turn to Bhangarh, the road ahead takes you to Ajabgarh...


this guy comes to my rescue, although, in my 2nd trip to Bhangarh, I walk...


after a long day on the road, this last 3 km ( when walked ) seems longest...


passing by some health centre and stunned(?) kids...


the ASI sign that says, you are in the 100 metre prohibited zone...


locals blackmailing visitors to pay for parking ( its illegal )...


I see the boundary of the fort, my happiness knows no bounds...


finally, approach the main gate to Bhangarh Fort!! alas...!

Bhangarh is a village situated in India. It is famous for its historical ruins and is considered to be one of India's many haunted locations. It is situated in the Rajgarh municipality of the Alwar district in Rajasthan. Bhangarh is at the edge of the Sariska Tiger Reserve.
Gola Ka Bas is a Village in Rajgarh Tehsil in Alwar District of Rajasthan State ( wiki )


Address : Bhangarh Fort, near Gola Ka Bas, Rajgarh Tehsil, Alwar District, Rajasthan, India, Asia.
Read next part - Here! Stay tuned for all my road, rail, flight, cruise & walk trips.
( Images - ©Mine. All rights reserved. )
Our Rating Scale is : 1 to 5 = ◕◕◕◕◕ - It was Awesome!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


No comments:

Post a Comment