DAUSA TO BHANGARH BY ROAD VIA GOLA KA BUS VILLAGE, ALWAR


Photo Travelogue :
Read first part - Here!

The bus to Gola ka Bus village had just left when I arrived in Dausa, and I was told at the enquiry to wait for few more minutes till the next bus came. Seeing the surroundings, the state of the buses and its passengers, I was not very optimistic. But, a bus did come ( to my relief ) after few minutes wait, and I nearly jumped for joy. For 50 bucks, it was taking me to my destination, which would be a 1 hour ride. I was really pressed for time, and could not waste a single moment. I got up and took the front seat....I think, I jumped into the bus, lol. The enthralling trip continues...


my bus courtesy...RSRTC :-) bus stop is opposite the rly station...


leaving Dausa city...crossing that 'white' bridge again...


the bus passes through little towns, as well as empty stretches of road...


I stare out of my window and watch interestedly at the various views...


patches of green in the otherwise arid land...


those Aravalli hills far behind are my destination...


random paths keep popping up, alluring & teasing to take me there....no thanks...

stone quarries soon start appearing...

when you start spotting large chunks of marble and idols, you've arrived...


at Gola ka Bus ( village ) stop...


leaving my bus behind, I have to walk 5-7 minutes till I reach the path to Bhangarh...


but the day was only just beginning...


Gola Ka Bas is a Village in Rajgarh Tehsil in Alwar District of Rajasthan State ( wiki )

Address : Gola Ka Bas, Rajgarh Tehsil, Alwar District, Rajasthan, India, Asia.
Read next part - Here! Stay tuned for all my road, rail, flight, cruise & walk trips.
( Images - ©Mine. All rights reserved. )
Our Rating Scale is : 1 to 5 = ◕◕◕◕◕ - It was Awesome!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


No comments:

Post a Comment