JAIPUR TO BHANGARH BY ROAD VIA DAUSA


Photo Travelogue :
Read first part - Here!


Both my visits to Rajasthan had a prime motive - to go to Bhangarh Fort. I had heard so much about the place ( seen on TV too ), that I simply had to go there and experience it for myself. That, it was rumoured to be the most haunted place in the country; as well as perhaps, the world too, it was like ~ this is it...Bhangarh nahi gaya to kya gaya! I have to be there, period. I reached Jaipur station and headed straight for Bhangarh...carrying my bags and all. I didn't want to lose any time...because, it would be a 2+ hour journey; first 1 hour to Dausa, then another 1+ hour to Gola Ka Bus which was the bus stop for Bhangarh. ( There is another way to reach Bhangarh, from Delhi via Alwar, crossing the Aravalli hills ). It could takes few more minutes here and there. I had a plan to take the last returning bus, which would leave at 5pm...so, everything had to be done within that time frame. I didn't want to miss that last bus, lol. Getting down from the station, I took a rickshaw to Sindhi Camp Bus Stop which was 2 km away from the station.


reached Jaipur early morning...


Jaipur station from outside...


the rickshawala & his rickshaw that took me on a 10 min ride to the bus stop...


Sindhi Camp bus stop from where I was to take a bus to Dausa first...


the bus stop has many sections, so ask for the one that goes to Dausa...


the bus leaves on time, and soon, we are leaving Jaipur city...


the bus stocks up with fuel first...its a 1+ hour journey ahead...



passing through a tunnel cut through a rocky hill...


after the tunnel, we leave Jaipur completely...


and, start speeding on the highway...overtaking other vehicles...


passing through varied landscapes; patches of green and vastly arid...


is that a road or a carpet...


no bumps...the road was good throughout...


passing by some random house...


crossing this white bridge means, you have reached Dausa...


Dausa City...


Dausa city attractions...colourful tuk-tuks and clay pottery...


Dausa Railway station opp the bus-stop....we'll continue by bus...


Dausa Bus Stop - yes, it looks like this. Rajasthan Tourism please upgrade it...

Reaching Dausa was only one part of the journey. I had to catch another bus to Bhangarh, for which I had to wait as the bus would come very 30 minutes only. Thankfully, after few minutes wait, a bus did come; else, I was scared, my plans would go haywire!


Dausa is a city and administrative headquarters of Dausa district in the state of Rajasthan, India. It is 55 km from Jaipur, 240 km from Delhi and located on Jaipur-Agra National Highway. It is also known as "Dev Nagari." ( wiki )

Address : Dausa, Rajasthan, India, Asia.
Read next part - Here! Stay tuned for all my road, rail, flight, cruise & walk trips.
( Images - ©Mine. All rights reserved. )
Our Rating Scale is : 1 to 5 = ◕◕◕◕◕ - It was Awesome!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


No comments:

Post a Comment