HOTEL SHIVA'S ROYAL, SINDHI CAMP, JAIPUR - A REVIEW



Photo Travelogue :
Read first part - Here!

After a day long, tiring trip to Bhangarh and Abhaneri, carrying my heavy backpack all the while, it was evening time ( dark already ) when I finally reached Jaipur city. Normally, I do a day trip and then, take a night train and return back to Bombay. But, this was to be an overnight stay, as I was planning to cover the various attractions of pink-city Jaipur the next day. I was told earlier that I could find many hotels opposite the Sindhi Camp bus stop, so, I asked the bus conductor to drop me there. There were indeed a line of hotels. I went to the first one that I found...


Hotel Shiva's Royal ~ a basic hotel, nothing fancy Rs.600/- per night.


just opposite the Sindhi Camp bus stop! ( pic clicked next mprning )


the long dimly-lit corridors inside, typical of hotels...


some decor and insides of the hotel ~ balconies!


my room...it was okay; needs cleaner linen though...


does the TV work? I didn't check :|


my key...& shower place, running water, yay!


the decent family AC restaurant downstairs ~ Rajasthani Thaliwala...


the vegetarian only menu of the restaurant...


my dinner - veg biriyani ~ simple, but yum...


calling it a day with some coffee and some meetha benarasi paan...

On a lively street and 2 minutes' walk from the closest metro station, this casual hotel for Indian nationals only is 3 km from the sandstone palace of Hawa Mahal and 17 km from the hilltop Nahargarh Fort, which dates from the 18th century...

Address : Bus Stand, Opp. Main Gate of Central, Station Rd, Sindhi Camp, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302006.
Read next part - Here! Stay tuned for all my road, rail, flight, cruise & walk trips.
( Images - ©Mine. All rights reserved. )
Our Rating Scale is : 1 to 5 = ◕◕◕◕◕ - It was Awesome!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment