STROLLING THE JAL MAHAL WATER PALACE, JAIPUR, RAJASTHAN



Photo Travelogue :
Read first part - Here!

Oh...What a day it was uptill then...and, it wasn't over yet...



the auto dropped me exactly here...near the Jal Mahal...


some royal family chhatris and cenotaphs just opposite the lake


saw some of these sitting leisurely on side of the road ~ camels!




being ship of the desert, they don't feel the sun like we do...


I'm relieved to see a coconut-water wala near the lake...


to quench my parched throat...whole day, I have been hopping forts...


so, welcome to Jal Mahal ~ do read the caution first...


300 acres of royal bliss and serenity...the Man Sagar Lake!


it was closed for visitors, hence, I admire the palace from the banks itself...


I feel entire jaipur city lands here for their evening outings & strolls...


I take a last glance around the place and head back...


towards the last destination of the day...

Jal Mahal is a palace in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur city, the capital of the state of Rajasthan, India. The palace and the lake around it were renovated and enlarged in the 18th century by Maharaja Jai Singh II of Amber. ( wiki ).

Address : Amer Rd, Jal Mahal, Amer, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
Read next part - Here! Stay tuned for all my road, rail, flight, cruise & walk trips.
( Images - ©Mine. All rights reserved. )
Our Rating Scale is : 1 to 5 = ◕◕◕◕◕ - It was Awesome!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment