CHOTIWALA RESTAURANT, RISHIKESH - A REVIEW AND THE GANGES AT NIGHT


Photo Travelogue :
Read first part - Here!


I was dead tired ( having had such an eventful day! ) as I made my way back to Parmarth Niketan Ashram where I was put up. After the auto ( vikram ), dropped me in its stand, I had to walk all the way back. But before that, I decided to have dinner and Chotiwala restaurant by the river, caught my eye. I had seen a similar one back in Haridwar, so, decided to try it at last. It was situated on the upper deck and I climbed up the stairs.


Well, the nicely furnished restaurant having uniformed staff, was empty, sans for me.

my dinner...Veg Biriyani ;-) ( parceled, I had it back in the ashram though )


The place is good ( with ample parking space ), with great views of the river Ganges flowing by. I took some snaps, but it was quite dark. Over-looking is Swarg Ashram on the other banks of the restaurant. Since, Rishikesh is a small town with not many sky-scrappers around, there's only that much night-time views you get.

Address : Chamba, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
Read next part - Here! Stay tuned for all my road, rail, flight, cruise & walk trips.
( Images - ©Mine. All rights reserved. )
Our Rating Scale is : 1 to 5 = ◕◕◕◕◕ - It was Awesome!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment